Unidentified subject!

I am using BMI, Excel 2000, and TS 2000I.  I have changed my DDE link to
work with the BMI server since the new TS server doesn't have a link like
TS 4.00 did.

The problem is that BMI considers little things like high and low of the
day to be background information and now only sends it once a day.
Consequently many of my spreadsheets are now useless.

Is there any work around (short of taking the non trading, sobs at BMI out
behind the wood shed) to get the data into the spreadsheet other than
waiting for BMI to send it some time after the market has closed?

Thanks

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774