TS2000 32bit DLL example

I've had a couple of private requests as a result of my post last night to
let people know what I find out.  Here's an update...

I ran across a 32bit DLL example on Omega's FTP site.  It's at:

	ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/orsp/16-32DLL.zip

It contains two other zips -- each contains the same DLL example, but one
uses a 16bit MS compiler and the other uses VC++ 5.0 for a 32bit example.

According to the enclosed documentation, the intent is to show the
differences between TS's 16 and 32 DLL's.

There isn't any ELA enclosed, but I don't think that part is that
complicated.  Although it would have been nice to round out the example.

In order to get the 32bit version running in my environment, I had to make
a few changes.  Most had to do with changing paths from D: (where the
authors at Omega must have had their TradeStation installed) to C:.

The changes:

1) Project menu -> Settings option -> C++ tab -> Preprocessor category...
Set "Addition include directories:" to "C:\Program Files\Omega
Research\Program".  Without this, it couldn't find elkit32.h.

2) Project menu -> Settings option -> Link tab -> General category... Set
"Output file name:" to "c:\dev\32bitDLL.dll".  As delivered, this was
hardcoded to their Omega installation on drive D: (which I don't have).

3) From the workspace's File View, I had to remove the elkitvc.lib file and
then re-add it to my project.  As delivered it was looking for this in
D:\Program Files\Omega Research\Program.  By re-adding it I told it it was
in D:\Program Files\Omega Research\Program.

Keep in mind, that I'm just getting my feet wet in VC++.  I know C++ well
from a Unix standpoint, but my last MS-DOS/Windows development was several
years ago.  In that light if you have suggestions on better solutions,
please let me know.

I didn't do anything with the 16bit code since I don't have a compiler for it.

devsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
   I'm cc:'ing you as requested in the doc supplied in 16-32DLL.zip.
   I'd suggest the following improvements:
	- include EasyLanguage code
	- fix and/or document the 3 issues above

David Wieringa