Re: Open Next Bar strangeness

In a message dated 9/22/99 6:43:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
accumulator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Monday night I checked the orders - there was no exit signal indicated.
>
>  Tuesday morning TS went "beep" just as the market opened. I saw the system
>  had exited the position.

Open Next Bar is open NEXT bar. Therefore it does not set stops (whatever) on
close LAST bar. You (and TS) do not know the OPEN of the NEXT bar until....
OPEN NEXT BAR occurs. That's just the way it is. I don't mean to be
sarcastic, but think this one through and you'll see this is the nature of
this type of order.

Bill Wynne

SmartTrades.com