ProSuite Review in TASC

        ".........This review of Omega Research's lastest offering, ProSuite
2000i, is different from our previous Omega product reviews. Power traders
have been discussing the product on the internet for almost a year now with
vigorous, even rancorous, back-and-forth discussion,"(anybody we
know)................................
...."After all the frustration and details have been ironed out, you may
find yourself with the most powerful program around for testing and trading
systematically."

        A compelling review spoken from one who had no first hand experience
from prior versions. We will have to wait for reviews on RadarScream and
OptionStayAwayFrom(for now).

        Maybe MB can help in the last paragraph department....we will see,
but I for one do need a package with option analysis capabilities.

                                                               One Opinionly
Yours......jimmy