Re: Trailing stops are invalid

> I dusted off my TS4 users manual....lets see...Chapter 14: Testing your
trading systems (page 354 in mine) spends two pages talking about how TS
handles historical data and how unreliable results can be based O,H,L,C
data.

> Good Luck!
> TS
> (Not a TS fan, not a TS employee, but hey I have read the manual)

yes of course this was originally brought up by none other than PO..

Omega themselves must have never read the manuals
because if you look at any ads in the past you will see
my friend an example of how to make a shit system
have a great return by using this popular bug!  what do
have to say about that?  when a company uses in its
advertising the very bug we are talking about to exploit
a potential client who has not the privilege of seeing
the manuals first!  what they see is the false profitability!

I notice you are apparently a broker, so do you have you services listed in
the solution provider catalog?  or does omega provide you with free products
etc?  do you have satisfied clients on this list who use ts?  with your
fuckem they should have read the manuals attitude, i'm just wondering?

mark brown

yes in spite of what you perceive I'm a ts fan, but misleading advertising
is not accepted just because a manual exist.