Re: emini commissions

> I am trying to get an update on what people are paying to trade minis
> these days.   has competition driven the commisions down?  I noticed one
> ad in Futures at about $8.

most likely this is ONE SIDE, i.e NOT rt

and/or

PLUS tons of obscure fees which are often made up by the
company itself......

I had offers of 12rt + fees, which turned into well above 20 incl.
fees, nobody else charged <g>

> I would be interested if people could post
> to the list any info on this.    I use LFG/LEOweb and am paying $15 all in
> with no extras.

me too - elsewhere

> I know this is now higher than most but I have got used
> to their interface and being the luddite that I am I have just stuck with
> it but now I am tending to trade larger size and more often so getting a
> bit miffed at the costs.

the RELIABILITY of the software, the access, the fill reports should
be worth a FEW bucks - if you get that........

rgds hans