Are Real Time Quotes Actually Useful

>Looking at situation objectively I think RT quotes are distracting and that
>my time might be better spent studying mkt and having fun as opposed to
>watching ticks or minute charts update.  Anybody else having this dilemma or
>anybody have an answer.
>
>Bill Wood

I've experienced the same thing! My systems run on daily bars, so watching
the ticks was just counterproductive. Would invariably suck me into trying
to daytrade attempting to "manage the position".

BTW I discontinued my signal feed - they wound up charging me for about an
extra month and a half. Watch the fine print, these guys are weasels.

regards,
phil