gaps

i do get a good night's sleep john, thank you very much ;)) i'll give
ya a hint: much of the "gap's" range is created after 5:30am cst. and
if a move occurs before then, i'm alerted by a small speaker in the
bedroom and i can take action if needed. getting positioned properly
before the rth lemmings is 9/10th's of the game these days.

now my broker's sleep patterns, well, that's a whole different story
:))

TJ

like i said before, love them "gap's"