DLL question

Ian,

I believe that 16 bit DLLs that worked on TS 4 have to be recompiled with a
32 bit compiler such as Visual C++ 6.0.  If you have the C++ source code I'm
not sure how difficult it would be to generate a 32 bit DLL.  I have several
working 16 bit DLLs that were compiled under VC++ 1.5.  Sometime I may
trying to recompile them with Borland C++ 5.0 which has a switch for 16 or
32 bit DLL generation.  It has been a couple of years since I have done this
so I'll have to relearn the process.

I hope this helps  ....  Marlowe