Re: Mid-day date switch

Michael <mguess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>At 10:13 est this morning all my charts abruptly switched to Oct 27
>date, resetting everything...
>
>I've checked this board several times today for posts from others having
>the same problem. I've seen none. How can just one person get a bad date
>stamp? Could there have been some other cause?

Interesting as I also had a date change - make that a year change - to
9/15/2008 (my own Y2K problem).  I don't know what caused it but it I could
not replot charts.  With the OR backup data gone I had no choice but to get
REAL familiar with the tic data file.  After several interesting hours, I
was successful in writing a program which replaces a user input "bad" date
in the tic file with another user input date and renumbers the tic block
index as required.  The fixit program works fine but I wish I knew the cause
of the original problem.

Yes Jim, I'm also running the 4.23 data server but have not had any problems
until now.

Bob Scott