Re: security info

>>Hi,
>>This is an off subject.
>>
>>I am doing a program and i like the tradestation feature of a temporary password and a permanent one.
>>I want this feature in my program also without it destroying people's hard drive like i heard. So people can't burn copies of my program I can supply them with a temp password and that password will only work with that copy.
>>
>>Now is this security feature written into the entire code or is this something I can buy?
>>
>>Tell me more please.
>>
>>Thank you
>>Bryant

...just what the world needs is another paranoid software developer, yo,
Bryant, i can sell you what you need...i like the idea you don't need to
destroy anyone's hard drive, that interests me philosophically, send $14mil
US to my email ad and i'll send you pissword routines that can never be
hacked, and will never destroy a hard drive...hehe, maybe i could interest
you in a slightly used dongle??