Omega data

After all the years Omega has been in business and after all the hurricanes
that have passed through Florida you would think that they would have a
backup in another part of the country to collect data.  The west coast for
example.  Mark must be right about the officials not using the software to
trade with.  How could they with holes in their data.  How could they
backtest as the ads claim it is good for. The below statement in their data
downloads is proof that they are not concerned about availability of data.
How could we be asked to pay for HistoryBank without some assurance that
data will be there.  Seems like some of the IPO money should have been
designated for solving this easily solvable problem.

BobRoeske

Due to the hurricane threat, we had to remove our satellite
dishes from the roof of the building.  Therefore, we did not
collect any data for Tuesday, September 14 1999.

We were unable to acquire data from any other source, so
there will be no data available for this day.  We apologize
for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate
your understanding in this matter.

Omega Research Customer Support