Re: Instinet and afterhours trading

I'm not sure about that. I know there are trading houses that let retail
customers enter their own Instinet orders on their own keyboard. Whether they
are allowed to do it remotely (physically apart from the trading house) I
don't know. I think ecn's such as ISLD also are available before 8:30 (maybe
8 am?) so unless the retail customer is trying to secretly move large blocks,
that might do the job.