Re: BMI Cable is so slow here it's a joke.

> I'm in central NJ and I'm running about 3-5 seconds behind the CNBC
> datafeed. I look at the net change in the INDU on CNBC and count the
> difference in time it takes for the same net change to show up on my quotes.

qcom is running 3-4 seconds faster than cnbc for indu today.

of course nothing is perfect. their free java app is showing the WRONG
net change for spx and oex (spx -12 when it should be -4). i don't know
about qfeed/qcharts. seems like this has been happening a lot lately.
the prices and the charts are correct but the net is wrong. i just keep
reloading the page and eventually it shows the right net for all the
indices. hasn't happened yet today.

--
   Dennis