FW: Bund

For example, DBC's simbol for bunds is: GB Z9-DT. Similarily DAX stock index
is: AX Z9-DT.

Tick size is: 0.01, tick value is: 10 Euros, typical spread is same as a
tick.
It is open from 08:00 to 19:00 Central European Time.

A good web page for DBC's symbols is: http://www.dbceuro.com/guide.htm

Regards
Dejan

P.S.
Look Hans, this is how information is passed to the asking memeber of the
group:
short, usefull and streight to the point. None of this techno-romantic
exuberance.