Re: My take on Omega - Who is Young Trader?

With what evidence do you make such bold a statement?  I am truly curious.
You know me about as well as I know you, which is not at all.  If you feel I
know something about Omega Research products that you don't, and want to
know, just ask me.  I'll tell you what I know.

Oh, and don't hate me because I am beautiful.

- the list's naive, young trader -