Re: Fw: TS2000i for sale

Greetings:

This is the same person (at least name/address) who had the very
unfortunate experience of accidently posting his credit card ###,and
expiration date to the whole list,apparently thinking he was writing to
OR itself.(just a short time ago,btw)

Besides the above,he requested that a final payment be charged to his
credit card (as a message in ts2000 appeared telling him he needed a new
p/w) and that OR send him his 'permanent' ps via e-mail.

I sent him a condolent e-mail,but have not heard back..