Re: Dual Monitor Card

Just another note.  You can check out excellent reviews of hardware at
www.tomshardware.com

If anyone here uses a video card for OpenGL work (I do 3d graphics/anim as a
personal hobby).  The OpenGL performance of the G400 was poor - REALLY poor.
Granted, it just takes them a bit to tweak the drivers to be in line with
the competitors but I have to say, I bought a G200 1.5 years ago and they
never really pulled thru well on NT drivers/OpenGL for those cards.

I will be using the Viper V770 Ultra in my NT machine and G400 most likely
in my other win98 machine.

Joe