Re: Bear Trap

I had to change a spell checker error and to repeat what Chuck Le beau said
once about a system. He said a pure system is not made from an indicator
another thing I believe most semi system traders use. My purpose here is to
attack systems very few people use them and very few people know what they
are. Unless you have a real understand about how markets trade and then
have the program skills to write a system not solely based on a indicators
you should abandon system trading development. Its my experience systems do
not make money.

Robert