Re: $10,000 daytrade

 > Is this the same Mark Down who is hawking software for traders?

haven't received a penny yet and when/if we offer tw it will be of such
little cost that others will close up shop.

> The *vendor* who sold market profile until Omega built the feature into
TradeStation?

yea I got rich and so did rich.   try and figure that one out, anyway it was
more of a competition to see who could come to market first us or PO.   well
we won and when the cbot called me and asked for a recommendation whether PO
should get a license or not I told them he was ok.  btw when we approached
omega to help with the project, the answer was it could not be done.  the
rest is history, no hype no promises just a neat study take it or leave it.
btw what omega has is a far cry from market profile, but the newbie crowd
that omega attracts wouldn't know the difference anyway so they have
succeeded at deception once more.

> TJ, your hero is a *vendor*.

never did I say I wasn't a vendor, but I don't have to run and hide like you
omega spammer!  I'm the real mark brown - (I reserve the right to be wrong
on this)

have a nice day and thank you all for your continued support,  mark vendor
send all ya money brown [MB] hey at least if I have it you wont loose it in
the markets trying to trade!   in fact I have a special this week - send me
your money - I'll keep it for 6 weeks and then give you half of it back -
you'll feel better and I'll feel like I helped you!