Re: SuperCharts Y2K Patch

I don't work very much with volume - but I do chart it for a few items.  When I
get everything up and running (should take a few weeks getting the new setup
operational while I'm still using the old one) - I'll see whether I have the
same problem.  BTW - are you sure this isn't a DialData problem (e.g., for some
reason - a week or two ago - DialData started to multiply all the currencies I
was downloading by 10 - don't have the slightest idea why)?  Robyn