Re: Mathematicus - Non Linear Predictor

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Mathematicus - Non Linear Predictor
  • From: Bob Tate <analytix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:36:51 -0700

Rick,

I got this some time ago when Hatamian's second article appeared in
JCIF. It was then a DOS program, and unless it's been updated for
Windows, it's terribly clumsy to use and virtually unreadable because of
color card incompatibilities with new machines. I could have worked
around all that if I had found the algorithms useful, but I didn't.
There are probably better statistical techniques out there to do what it
tries to do.

Bob