Re: Shrunken screen

  you said..

  ---- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Fritz
  To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 16, 1999 11:55 AM
  Subject: Shrunken screen

  Arghghgh...

  A while back I posted (below) about a "feature" in TS4 that was
  driving me crazy <snip>Does anyone know how to "undo" this
squished-screen mode, including
  restoring all charts to their original size/location?

  Thanks,
  Gary
******
  Does your desktop appear around the reduced TSwindows? If so can you
right click on desktop, -properties- display settings-desktop area?  if not,
start-control panel-display;

  If you check the display settings, what does the resolution show?  IE
is your change of resolution confined to TS or is it a global windows
setting?
  nhbob