Re: upgrades and data sources - are you happy with yours?

Dear Dan:

This is my very uneducated opinion.

1. Do not use TS2000i for real time trading. Wait until next year, at least.
2. Continue to use TS4. The 2000 year patch is available.
3. Any time when $2100 will be less painful, get the package and learn its
idiot synchronizes.
4. Arrange your real time data feed(s) and computers, that you can run
TS2000i in parallel with TS4.
5. When you absolutely sure, that TS2000i doing the job for you (at least 3
month in parallel running) start using it for trading.
6. Take care about yourself, and good luck.

Alex.