To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: TS2K - works

> Now let me get this straight...  You guys are begging (begging!) for
tech
> support from the folks who:
>
> (1)  Do not trade

I heard you are the one who could not trade.
I have not heard of any great trading record set by you.

> (2)  Do not know how to program

There are many of great programmers on this list. Besides,
if you are so good, then why not run over to Omega Research and
help Bill Cruz fix all his problems with TS 2000i so all will be happy.
None of us ask to beta testers for TS 2000i did we?

> (3)  Have stolen from you by selling you worthless software

Wow, this is Major one. Most on list sell nothing. You do,
so are you referring to yourself ? You are well known for this,
so you must be speaking about yourself here.

> Have I got the picture about right?  These are the folks you want to
rescue you?

Lets get this right, what have you done to really help out here. I have
not read any great help from you. If you want to help then speak
the truth. Tell your bud Bill Cruz to get his act together and fix it.
May be you have been missing the point here.
We do not hate Bill Cruz, Omega Research or TS 2000i.
We only hate the fact that Bill told all these great things about
TS 2000i that was not true at the time he started selling it.
So if you really want to help, then get on Bill butt and tell him
to fix it RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Go help him!!!!!!!! But stop misleading people. I like TS 4.0 and us it
every day to make living, I only want to be able to do the same
with TS 2000i, get the point yet? Wake up, may be drink some coffee.
Good Trading to all,
JJ