DBC Signal- cable splitter

I know this has been discussed many times on this list and I hate to bring
it up again, but has anyone found a good way to split the DBC Signal to
make it feed into two computers.  I heard that Black Box has some type of
device that may do it but I am not sure if it will work or if this is even
at all possible with DBC Signal cable feed.
I did look through archives of old post but could not find any solution
that looked like a sure thing.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.

Victor.