Intruder Alert 99 disabling GlobalServer/dbc Signal OnLine

I just installed Intruder Alert 99.  I'm also using FastNet to maintain a
local hosts file to speed up web access by decreasing the number of DNS
requests that I have to send out.

When I rebooted after installing  Intruder Alert 99 (from
www.bonzi.com),  Fastnet refused to come up.  When it was trying to come
up, the following message popped up:

I can't post the image to this list because it only accepts plain text
messages, but I'll describe it.  It is a pop up error message with Intruder
ALERT in a dark blue stripe at the top, a big white X inside a red button,
and the following message followed by an "OK" button:   339:  Component
DNS.DCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered.  a file is
missing or invalid.  I'm running WINNT v 4 SP5.  The message stopped
comming up for fastnet after I reinstalled fastnet, but now the same
message comes up when I try to load GlobalServer over dbc Signal Online
and  I can't get a connection to the Signal Online database unless I first
disable Intruder Alert 99.

If I restart Intruder Alert after my GlobalServer is running, I don't get
the error message.  If I try to test a port or simulate an attack from
within Intruder Alert, the message pops up again and the test does not happen.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?   I've left email
with admin@xxxxxxxxx and filled in a tech support request form on their web
site as well.

-uf