Re: Larry Williams book

I agree with this TJ. In fact it might even be easier for people to keep
principals before personalities by keeping their anonymity when writing or
addressing posts on this list. In any event flaming people for having web
based e mail addresses and fictitious names is completely without merit
IMHO. Shouldn't and doesn't make any difference to me if I knew your real
name I still would call you TJ always bullish.

Robert or (Bloody Bob)