Re: truth is the greater imperative

> A few months after reading Ken Roberts' course (
> http://www.kenroberts.net ), I subscribed to Commodex and opened an
> account on borrowed money

<< snip >>

Conrad, thanks for sharing that story,  In spite of having heard all the
horror stories, heard all the "experts", and resisting the urge to buy
someone's fantastic system, I still feel the allure many times.  It helps to
get this kind of reality check.

Question for you however.  You indicated that you thought your mistake was
under capitalizing, I think.  But if you had a 75% drawdown, then I would
think the system is definitely "broken," and that THAT was the problem.  And
you mentioned that the vendor claimed for the year that it was profitable.
Is that because they ran it over multiple commodities and you were supposed
to do the same?