Re: Duplicates and copy cats

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 22 juin 1999 23:09
Objet : Re: Duplicates and copy cats

>HEY!  PO your just confused!   You are mistaking a writing style for Texan
>trait that is evident in any other Texan's writing style on this list.

I probably have an hidden problem with texans...

> Icould give you plenty of examples.

No, please, no....

>   But right now I'm more worried that you
>may figure out the third way of how to make a proper multi data tick chart
>align on the right side but have the historical still give aligning axis
>when reviewed back in time!   You will be shocked!    mb

I am shocked... if you do not admit that you locally distort the bars internal tick compression.
In this case, its NOT a [constant] tick bar. It's a variable tick bar whose  main function is to meet their colleagues at the end ( close) of the  compression driving data serie.
This may apply to data1 2  3.
You can even devise a  global variable  dynamic compression rate whose goal is to find the algorithm that will distort at a minimum.
But it will distort anyway.

If you cannot may a pig fly ( however I know some of them who take the plane) you cannot make it live in a coca-cola ( TM) bottle (even king size).
So is the life of pigs and ticks.

Do not remember that I have spent  15 years of my life to correct and fix some good ideas tha were not compliant with the physical
 and chemistry rule  and the mandatory underlying maths and logical error as well.

So I have got a " nose" for this.

Still intact.

Does not mean that your charts are not of no use...

Rgds

PO