Re: TRUTH from Mark Brown Re: Blather from Mark Brown

Good point, Alan. I've already offered to review Tradeware. But see Mark's
reply on the list!! (Subject: Here's why Mark is mad at S&C!)

John

>Here's the litmus test - if TASC publishes an article about TraderWare, I'll
>believe that it is not editorially tainted.  That is, unless Mark has signed
>up for a long term contract :~).
>
>From an editorial point of view, this could make a great story.  Trader
>makes trading software for other traders.  From a financially rewarding
>point of view for the magazine, it sucks.  We all know that J. Sweeney knows
>about it's existence.  If the magazine has it's readers interests at heart,
>it'll publish a TraderWare story.  If it has only financial interests at
>heart, we'll never see a TraderWare story.
>
>~Alan
>

>>The whole thing started when Sweeney said it doesn't happen and challenged
>>me to show proof, and I have so I'm done.  MB

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.