TS4 problem

I wonder if anyone can help me with this problem. I am
running TS4 with a Signal/BMI cable feed on a 200MHz
Pentium machine. My charts are not charting all the SP
ticks - they are coming into the computer but the
system status log has for most of them "quote for SP
M9/UNDEF being stored in SP M9/CME". Maybe 1 in 10
ticks is making it to charting. I have reinstalled
tradestation even going so far as to uninstall it
completely and take everything out and start from
new.I do not have a "SP/UNDEF in my portfolio and
doing a search for all futures 'UNDEF' in the Symbol
Universe Setup shows no such symbols. It really has me
perplexed - any help is appreciated.

                       isap