Re: Best alternative to TradeStation 2000i?

> There are a couple of more user friendly ways to implement this:

> 2: You select the function from a pick list and it is added to your code
with the argument names filled in. You then set each argument. This exposes
the less technically inclined to the code but makes for less errors.

Good idea and we will do that or something like that.

> 3: Use Perl :-)

no now we have a Unix-List for that maybe latter, I have to get running like
the rest of you and dont have time for a Linux project right now not that we
arent working and thinking on one in our spare minutes..

> So when the user elects to create a VB function, is the result compiled or
interpreted

Oh both ofcourse you know the compiled will be the quickest like BASIC..

and how does the performance compare with equivalent functions written in C?

DER dont know however you can write a C program and run it in our program.
ANY LANGUAGE that you can make a COM object like C or Pascal can be used in
TraderWare!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yeee hawww  free at last free at last.....mb

 Is this documented anywhere?

no we will build it first and document it latter ok  mb