Re: Best alternative to TradeStation 2000i?

IHMO Easy Language lacks the usual facilities for code development that are
found in other languages - the ability to step through the code and watches
to see what variables are doing.  Without these,  the EL coder is reduced
to adding print statements to figure out what works or not and - often for
me - why not.  I would prefer VB or Pascal if debugging facilities were
better than EL.