Re: Best alternative to TradeStation 2000i?

> I seem to remember that a few months ago you admitted to the list that MS
basically is worthless...

That was before I had such an excellent benchmark (piece of junk ts2000i) to
compare MS against. Now in light Omega's latest offering MS looks like a
king! Neither one of the programs has their own data server anymore.

>I guess that the foe of a foe is an allay...

This should not have been a guess; it's a fact!

> And FWIW to my experience if you are doing much more than an average cross
over or buying when RSI is under 20 it is.

MS can do allot more than I had previously thought, the recent events of
Omega have made me dig harder into MS capabilities and I have found that its
not that difficult to do extremely complicated things other than talking
heads of Tom Demark [TM] and Larry Williams. ; - )

> Plus the ability to specify in a system to buy at the low of tomorrow and
sell at the high of tomorrow is real useful <g>. Beats the hell out of the
profits you can get with trailing stops in TS

And so you understand this and are not ignorant as our new friends on the
list, good for you.

> H, a happy ts2ky user

You had me going good till the above statement, now I know you are kidding.
How ridiculous a statement unless you are an inexperienced newbie who knows
nothing but what Bill Cruz tells you when he gives you that personal phone
call. Oh guess you got one and so you are in software heaven now? Or you
like the delay between the server and the charting it help your trading?

mb