Re: Response to Pierre

> FYI, I do not work realtime with TS2000i   ( waiting SPComstock interface)
and I also wait SP2 to solve some minor problems due to non US Windows
version.
> In a nutshell, I have not used it enough to say more.
> PO

You certainly didn't have that attitude all the time you were beta testing
TS2000i.  All we heard from you  were praises of how great the program was
and how it solved all the old problems and how it no longer had a symbol
universe.  On and on you went about how we would all be so impressed with
TS2000i.  How it would be superior to anything available la de da de da!
Your efforts of propaganda landed you publicity in Omega's magazine and
Stock and Commodities magazine.  Seems like for every 5000 positive post you
made you received an article in some magazine as payment for your efforts.
I think now if the truth were known, you are embarrassed and find yourself
distancing from Omega and Bill Cruz.  Well I hope you are ready to answer
allot of embarrassing questions at OmegaWorld in Vegas as "EVERYONE" now
knows what a piece of crap Bill Cruz has come up with now.  This TS2000i is
the nail in Cruz's software coffin.  I hope he and his brother (neither one
of whom has ever used their software for its intended purpose) kept up their
violin lessons.

Where's your enthusiasm now, did it have a head on collision with reality?

mb