Re:MLog.exe problems in TS 2000i

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but it is serious
for me.   I am running Windows NT4 SP4 and Omega's TS 2000i.  I start
the server then when I open Charting, just one workspace with about 15
charts and 7 systems running,  if it takes a very long time to bring up
all the charts, say over one minute, I hit Ctrl+Alt+Del and check the
task manager to see which processes are running.  If Mlog.exe is on I
EndProcess on it and instantly the program loads and runs properly.
Mlog.exe is the Message Log and I don't see why it should come on unless
you ask to see the log.  If it is on and I optimize a system or change a
chart symbol it can run the processors ( have dual 450 mhz processors)
to 100% and take forever to load the charts or to do anything.  Several
times I thought the system was stuck in a loop.  Perhaps everyone knows
this already, but just turning Mlog.exe off makes the program work for
me.  I have no clue why it comes on in the first place.  Did everyone
running TS 2000i real time already know this or am I the only one with
the problem?

Jimmy