Re: CL_Best Data Feed, You Already Have It

In a message dated 4/16/99 6:09:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wayne@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< What the results tell me is that BMI is not the culprit for lost ticks.
 IT IS THE TS 4 SERVER!! Remember, all the tick results posted on the
 list are read on (or though) TS. If the TS server is at fault then
 comparing satellite feed with cable with FM is not getting at the
 problem since all those go through the TS server! ... Let
 me make it clear - BMI is as good a data feed as we are going to get for
 TS 4. >>
If this is the case, does anyone have any ideas on how we can improve
processing in the TS server?  Supposedly Tport cards are not needed with
Win98 but is this really the case?  Will something else help?
Lynn