Re: Extending trial period to 60 days (success)

> I suppose it helps Cruz's cash flow

They are a public company now with quarterly reporting. As I recall,
this same tactic was one of the things the disgruntled shareholders sued
omega over after the IPO. It's a semi-legal way to cook the books. As
long as they can keep the customers from returning the product, it shows
up as a sale on their books. If they can put off the returns until the
next quarter, it buys them 3 months of accounting time. Time to short
the stock?

On a slightly more cynical note, I'd make them put that extension in
writing. As we all know, you can't necessarily believe everything the
omega sales people tell you and the extension would never hold up in
court without proof. They could legally keep your money.

--
   Dennis