Re: CL_FW: What's the deal with TradeLab? (revisited)

> This is the last time I will comment on this thread.

i cant make the same promise as long as there are people who can be taken
advantage of becuase i am silent!

> There are other alternatives to lying and failing.  My money is on Bob
Brickey succeeding beyond almost everyone's expectations.  (It's impossible
to please everyone all the time.) Time will tell.

oh yes it will and time, but i know something you dont so i'll share it with
you.

UTAH-UTAH-UTAH-UTAH-UTAH-UTAH-UTAH-UTAH
I sat around like the rest of you who attended Utah thinking boy I sure hope
Bob lets us have a beta of TradeLab while we are there! I kept thinking how
I wasn't going to miss this event for anything! Then to my surprise just two
weeks before Utah, Brickey calls me and tells me how he hasn't prepared for
Utah because he has been spending all his time entertaining offers from
Omega to be bought out! This time wasted included two trips to Omega which
Bob made to display TradeLab to Omega's program development staff. Then he
tells me that Bill Cruz insulted him with an offer. He didn't tell me the
offer but he said that rather than the Cruz devil getting it, he would
rather sell it to me for one third the price that Cruz offered and retain
some percentage of sales. The price he quoted me was 500,000 dollars and I
would have to pay a per unit percentage residual to him. Which was perfectly
ok with me so far so good. Then I asked some hard questions about how far
along the program was, documentation, and would he stay on as project
consultant ect? He (Brickey) assured me that the product was just about
complete and ready to ship! I had thought that maybe Brickey would be
further along on the project than he let on and so I believed him. I had
conferred with my business partners who have a background in software
development and sales as to buying TradeLab. If it had been left up to me I
would have wired the funds that night he called. However others cautioned me
to go to Utah and see. So I did, with a check in my pocket determined I
would own TradeLab I went to Utah! Well without going into details that have
been beat like a dead horse, we all know now that Bob in fact lied about the
abilities of TradeLab and the completeness of it as well. Brickey lied about
what we would get at Utah, he lied about the beta testers. He lied to me
about the completeness of the project and the capabilities. Yea TradeLab is
capable of anything if you write your own program, what bullshit! Brickey is
a liar and a cheat and has no conscience far as right from wrong!!!!! I
would love to have been proven wrong on this one, it would have saved me
from what I am now doing, having been let down by so many. Theres an old
saying if you want it done right you have to do I yourself.

ps I don't own TradeLab what the hell does that tells you? mb