Tax Info

Because of some tax questions which appeared on this list recently, I
thought the following might be of some interest.

I just discovered that Ted Tesser has a new book out - it's not yet in the
bookstores, not even Trader's Press.  It's titled "The Trader's Solution"
and can be purchased at (800) 556-9829, Tesser's business number.

For those not familiar with Ted Tesser, he's an accountant AND trader and
specializes in tax issues relating to investors and traders.  This is his
fourth book on tax strategies and procedures for investors and, especially,
traders.  I've ordered the book to learn more about the tax-law changes,
apparently very important ones, which affect traders and which were adopted
in 1997 and 1998.

Carroll S.