Re: ensign/TS4

FYI   I run 2 programs, dtn/ensign and Bmi/TS4 on same computer.  After reading
mail about processor usage, deceided to check.  The neddle was buried at 100%
all day.  after market hrs, still 100%.  shut down BMI/TS4 and usage dropped to
approx10% with dtn/ensign and netscape.  In about 1 week the BMI/TS4 will be
discontinued.  Posted in case anyone is interested.  Have no ax to grind with
anyone.  Am a futures daytrader for my own acct only.
Gil