Re: Omega List

Think you hit this list on a "bad hair day".  Hang around for a while - and
you'll see that not all days are like this past weekend.

By the way - one thing to keep in mind is when you have lots of traders in one
place - and lots of market volatility - you're going to see "bad hair days".  So
keep an eye on those volatility indicators <g>.  Robyn