Apology to Tom DeMark

  • To: "Tom DeMark" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Apology to Tom DeMark
  • From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 12:05:25 -0400 (EDT)

Apology to Tom DeMark, I especially should remember that my way is not the
only way. Many people make money in the markets many different ways. I
should not put down any idea's or methods. I know that an experienced trader
can take any method and understanding its strengths and weaknesses make
money!  I personally could take a moving average and make money alone or a
stochastic ect. Once you have watched theses methods succeed and fail over
time you begin to understand what can happen.  And you either learn to
prepare for it or you go back to the old job selling shoes or whatever.  I
should remain, as I always have been open to any and all ideas concerning my
craft trading!  I should have been maturer in my view of Tom and I have
created this mailing list for him as a token of my sincere apology.

http://www.markbrown.com/list.htm  < TomDeMark-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark Brown