Re: ADDITION and correction

  • To: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ADDITION and correction
  • From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 06:01:18 -0400 (EDT)

> herr esser,
>
> why so much sarcasm?

thought you ask for it, herr demark ?

or in other words - Im always suprised to see who is subscribed to this list and
does NOT deliver anything

>  i was implying-proficient ts programming and c++ programming skills.

you wrote before:
    ""experienced in c++ and/or tradestation programming? ""

AND / OR !!!...... sounds different to me than just AND

> this message was obviously not intended for you since you obviously have
> had much difficulty programming in TS

I have NO problems at all with PROGRAMMING of TS - what mails do you refer
to ? Do you see ghosts ?

>  given all your complaints and problems you describe and report and inundate this site with
> continuously.

mostly I talk about problems of 0000i version - Im still a happy user of TS 4.0, but
I doubt that you know the difference anyway

> i realize that you are a novice omega programmer

maybe you should realize something else.........

> and you admittedly are not qualified.

for WHAT? - all MY advise I given on this list and privately was and is FREE -at
least Im not SELLING ANYTHING !

> i just wanted to "weed" programmers such as yourself from responding.
>
> I ALSO DEFY YOU TO IDENTIFY ONE INSTANCE OF PROMOTION BY ME ON THIS
> SITE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE MAKING EMPTY CLAIMS.

WAHHHHHHHHHH

rgds hans