Re: Omega List

Tom-

Just start posting questions.   You will get responses and might even start
a good thread!

You will also get private messages from other like traders who will become
your buddies....No one will flame you for asking and seeking info, I can
promise that.
(EVEN on this gunslinger list <g>)

Good Luck.

Tom Cathey