Installing TS2000i for non-fed tick data

We're working with purely futures at the moment.

Thus far, our feeds are EOD via Genesis and real-time intraday via QCharts.
 In addition, I've been backtesting some intraday systems using some ASCII
tick data we purchased and some free OMZ data I ftp'ed from Omega's FTP
site a while back.

Tonight I'm upgrading from TS4 to TS2000i.  I have yet to get to the point
in my trading career of feeding realtime data into TS, but I've used the
offline servers for the OMZ data (for backtesting).

What do I need to install in TS2000i (in terms of server functionality) to
use the OMZ data?

If I only use the ASCII tick data, can I get away with just the EOD
GloberServer configuration?

Can I download a good chunk of tick data off of HistoryBank during my free
period to backtest with?

Any assistance appreciated -- email or here.

Thanks for your time,
Dave