RE: Are you serious??

Robert

I'll restate my position.  Thank you for your efforts for they came with
the best of your ability in
which I see sure some can not even see, let alone appreciate.  You stated
earlier that your computer knowledge was in the earlier stages of
development which should have been recognized and tolerated by any one with
any computer savvy because it was the intention that counted not the level
of expertise.  Do no let the few selfish , inconsiderate or lazy
individuals discourage your from any future efforts of that nature for they
are few and far between by the majority today.

I small suggestion, to make a few more happier in the future and a little
less work for yourself , You might get, if you do not have winzip and then
put all the files in a temp folder and zip them up and send them in one
drop.  You will be surprised how much you can send in this format.  Your
tolal files 43+- makes only 75k. Attached is this container for those who
wish to have it in one package.

 << File: roberts ela files.zip >>

Thank You Again

James Lancaster

Robert,

In stead of sending these ELA's  to the list which means everyone,
including those
of us who have been here a while and have already received them. Please
just send
a note asking who would like to receive them and do it privately.  I know
it is
only a delete key, but it can get tiresome.

If you do have some new things, I would be grateful for your forwarding
them to
me.

Thanks in advance.

John