Re: PatternSmasher

Mark,

No offense, but the originator who works for Kasanjian (Eddie Kwong I think)
spoke for our Usergroup about 2 months ago.  His work is impressive, however,
he was asked several questions of a problem solving nature, by our members.
His answers were unsatisfactory.  One of our members explained, for example, a
particular use for PatternSmasher in his own trading.  When asked if his
program could perform that function his answer was that it could, and he had
thought about that, however, he was not sure if he was going to include it in
the program because, it is something he uses in his own trading.  The program
is priced at $2500 according to him.  He was a little miffed because, I
refused to give him our groups roster, prefering to let our members contact
him. The consensus was that he would not be asked back to our group again.
AMA