Re: Bill Cruz

Sid,

with respect you kinda missed the point.   Lets say your trading a futures
contract and you want a (tick) indicator from another symbol, say the cash
mkt to show up on your futures (5 tick) graph - (rather basic stuff) the
only way to do this is to use a dll like Hashnums which needs to be bought
for $120 and programmed from one of the Omega Solution providers.  Actually
you need to write two versions one for realtime and another for historical
and open each chart in the right order. { All this against 4-5 keystrokes to
mix  2 x 1 minute graphs currently} .   Now Omega R promised to supply this
in TS5 and as i said $500 of upgrade doesnt pay for it in TS2000i.  So when
you feel the need to "mix tick charts" you'll appreciate the time you waste
on getting there.

>the DLL problems were due to I.E. 5.0 BETA
>the DLL problems were due to MS office 2000 beta
>the TS 2000 installed flawlessly with I.E, 5.0 non beta and with M.S.
office